Saturday 25 January 2014

WORLDCHANGER’S THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK: JANUARY 27- FEBRUARY 2, 2014



Monday January 27
Habakkuk 2:1 I will stand my watch and set myself on the rampart, and watch to see what He will say to me, and what I will answer when I am corrected.

I understand that I must stay tuned to God if I hope to hear Him when He speaks to me.

Tuesday January 26
Hebrews 6:12 That you do not become sluggish, but imitate those who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

I study great men to discover and replicate the principles of greatness that got them there...

Wednesday January 29
Psalms 92:5 O LORD, how great are Your works! Your thoughts are very deep.

I understand that deep (detailed) thinking produces great results. 

Thursday January 30
Matthew 5:45 "That you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

I am aware that the opportunity for prosperity is universal. I strive to maximize it.

Friday January 31
Proverbs 6:6 Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise.

I realize that God wants me to humble myself to learn principles of prosperity from anyone or thing that is prospering.

Saturday February 1
1 Corinthians 9:24 Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it.

I am aware that God wants me to be the very best in everything I do.

Sunday February 2
Isaiah 1:18 "Come now, and let us reason together," Says the LORD, "Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool.

I understand that my relationship with God requires that I raise my level of thinking.

0 comments: